Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day 12 - Bucknell to Stroud

A great day through rolling countryside and made good time for a change as there was no headwind and the rain was quite light.
Got to Anne and Robins early and had to help put up a wardrobe and my bed as they have just moved in. I helped them install Skype and we had a long video call with Ems - she even got to have a virtual tour of the new house. It was quite bizzare.

Bucknell to Stroud
Distance: 69miles
Rolling time: 6hr 20min
Max: 32mph
Av speed: 10.9mph

JOGLE Miles: 779

The UK's best range and top brands of Bikes, Clothing and Accessories

3 comments:

The Smiley Milers said...

Keep going mate...really good to keep you with you on your blog. We are 3 weeks off from starting our JOGLE in aid of Cancer Research and we cant wait. I have added your blog as a link on our blog so others can read about your exploits as well. Good luck and well done. Damian from the Smiley Milers Team. (http://smileymilers.blogspot.com/)

Anonymous said...

Good to see you progressing so well. Hope you are enjoying the ride as much as I did. I completed at 16:48 on the 24th. Not sure what your return travel plans are. My own from JoG took 28 hours, all of which needed to be undertaken in the cycling tights since the initial JoG to Wick section had to be by bike. The result being that on the final leg of the journey people seemed to prefer not to sit next to me! Let me know when you complete and good luck for the rest of the trip.

Geoff

Cactusnic said...

My home town Stuart!