Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 10 - Garstang to Hamton Heath

Had a quick chat to a couple of Lejogers who were also staying at the B&B before we headed off. Cycling was fairly good, but ignored the route plan as I was spending far too much time getting lost and having to check the GPS. In the end I pretty much followed the A49 down from Warrington. I'm glad I did as I think my planned route was going to a lot longer than I had estimated.
Tried to meet up with Nick and the guys of Jogle for Alzheimers but our timings were off.

Garstang to Hamton Heath
Distance: 77miles
Rolling time: 7hr 52min
Max: 31mph
Av speed: 9.7mph

JOGLE Miles: 652

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good effort Stu. Hard to believe that you've whizzed past the half-way mark so soon. I've been keeping a close eye on your blog and found myself reaching into the screen to help myself to one of those pints of Bitter and Twisted :) Cheers, Swiss.

Cactusnic said...

Sorry we missed you Stu. I hope the weather does us all better today! Safe riding mate. :-)